At last week’s London Apple Admins meet-up, I spoke about how to get started with the Adobe User Sync Tool (UST). Thanks again to Steve and ThoughtWorks for hosting us and dataJAR for the delicious food and drink!
In my environment, the UST is the core behind automating the process of getting our 30,000-ish directory users up and running with the identities they need to use in the world of Adobe Creative Cloud. With the advent of Shared Device Licensing, this becomes even more important.
Watch the video:
- Adobe – Set up Identity
- Adobe UMAPI Documentation
- Adobe Shared Device Licensing Deployment Guide
- Adobe – Set up the User Sync Tool
- Adobe – User Sync Tool GitHub
- Adobe – User Sync Tool Setup and Success Guide
- Mac Mule – Shared Device Licensing
- Darren Wallace – Shared Device Licensing Presentation at University of Utah Macadmins Meeting
- Adobe Shared Device Licensing Webinar
- Me – Shared Device Licensing – My FAQ